Expert high school educational consultants provide personalized support to teachers in English language arts and mathematics, helping students achieve their academic goals
Our Services & Programs
- 10 or more professional development days with a highly qualified literacy coach. These sessions are customized to meet the needs of your school or district.
- Needs assessment with an aligned action plan.
- Impact report with student and teacher artifacts and recommended next steps.
- 10+ days of onsite coaching
- Student Perception Survey: Provided by Teaching Matters, administered two times during the year. Survey data is used to inform coaching cycles.
- Math Matters Playbook: Provided by Teaching Matters, teacher leaders leverage content focused on strategies to accelerate student learning and establish culturally responsive classroom environments.
- Data analysis and support structures: Provided by Teaching Matters
High Quality Curriculum Expertise
Teaching Matters’ programs and services are aligned and support high quality math and ELA curriculum.